Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Longest Day

Well, the new plan is for my departure tonight from Colombo. Now all is quiet as I prepare for the longest Friday of my life. Given that I will be travelling westwards and moving back against the time zones I will be able to cover more than half the globe on the day of Friday, January 25th. My schedule for this longest day is as follows (all times are local):

• 12:05 am – flight departure from Colombo
• 6:30 am – arrive in Frankfurt and catch a flight to Amsterdam
• 9:00 am – arrive in Amsterdam
• 10:30 am – 1:00 pm – meet at MSF office in Amsterdam (assuming that my flight arrives on time)
• 3:35 pm – flight departure from Amsterdam
• 4:50 pm – arrive in Vancouver

Of course, after my recent experience I realize that anything is possible. So when I was saying my farewells at the office today for the second time I said that I hoped to see them again either in the not too distant future or tomorrow for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home