Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Chapter Ends

Every time I complete a mission with MSF I realize that it may be my last. Sooner or later I’ll be right, but hopefully not for a while.

The month I spent in Sri Lanka was both a great work and personal experience. MSF has once again been a great organization to work with and I still consider it to be a privilege to be part of their team. I jokingly told people at the Amsterdam office that I owe them one for this nice posting so next time they can send me somewhere really awful.

I returned to Canada last night and already I’m wondering if this past month really happened. While I’m content to return to Canada I do hope that my involvement with MSF will continue for a long time, both at home and abroad. Who knows if I’ll ever go on another mission, but I suspect that the desire will always linger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home